2015/08/17

花木蘭動畫電影歌曲Disney's Mulan - Reflection,中文翻譯。

今天烏克麗麗曾老師介紹的花木蘭動畫電影歌曲很優美,值得再三傳唱。翻譯成這樣的意思夠嗎?

Look at me
看看我也知道
I will never pass for a perfect bride
要我成為一個理想的新娘 我永遠是不會合格的
Or a perfect daughter
也永遠不會是一個理想的女兒
Can it be
這是我做不來的
I'm not meant to play this part?
我從來就無意去扮演這樣的角色
Now I see
如今我懂了
That if I were truly to be myself
如果我真實的堅持做自己
I would break my family's heart
我就會傷了我家人的心
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight Back at me?
在我背後目不轉睛盯著我的那個女孩到底是誰?
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?
為甚麼我自己的倒影卻是個我不熟悉的人
Somehow I cannot hide
Who I am
不知怎麼的 我無法掩飾那個真正的自我
Though I've tried
儘管我已努力過了
When will my reflection show Who I am inside?
何時我的倒影才能顯現出內在真正的我
When will my reflection show Who I am inside?
何時我的倒影才能顯現出內在真正的我
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWooGBya_nk&list=RDGWooGBya_nk#t=11

沒有留言: