顯示具有 家庭 標籤的文章。 顯示所有文章
顯示具有 家庭 標籤的文章。 顯示所有文章

2012/05/31

17&25歲父親的舊相片&照片中隱身的神秘人物

日本昭和17年,17歲父親的舊相片,拍照地是台南神社.(猜猜老爸是那一位?)
西元1942年,也是太平洋戰爭打得熾烈的年代,台灣還是日本的殖民地,..

誰是神秘的人物從一家六口的照片中隱身,媽媽的解答是二姊,因為她長大後嫌照相時的髮型太難看,因此把影像剪下...而湊巧的是二姊也是一家六口最早離開這個混混濁世的...(guban兩歲半,注意當時底片如果感光過度會照成照片中人的左邊眉毛都快不見了..)

25歲父親的舊相片,在照相機是昂貴商品的戰後年代,三個好朋友相偕在元旦那天鄭重到照相館留念彼此情誼.這是現在年輕人無法想像的...

一家四個姊妹兄弟都在高雄市柴山下出生,戰後媽跟著爸從台南關廟來到鼓山台灣水泥廠邊的整排木造二樓樓仔厝貸屋而居.那時一家六口的生活是清苦的.....鼓山二路台泥舊廠旁的,現在已超過60年的木造厝,是我0歲到13歲時,生長的地方...


13歲後全家搬到新興區的民主橫路,一間舊式有屋瓦的透天厝,對我們的意義是五六十年來,我們的記憶是如此長大的,是上一代用不足為人道的辛苦把我們養大......我們家只有兩個房間,父親在一樓的浴室與天花板中間作了個夾層,四個兄弟姊妹都在高只有60公分的夾層睡過,事實證明並沒有妨礙到成長。但場景如果換到現代,幾乎是無法想像的!

2012/05/30

令人感傷的老年告白...A Parent's Love

令人感傷的老年告白...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0sihX98mAw&feature=share

guban試直譯...(傷感的人請讀金剛經..)


When I get old, I hope 當我老了,

you can understand 我希望你能理解

and have patience with me.對我有點耐心。

In case I break a plate, 萬一我打破了盤子,

or spill soup on the table 或是在桌子上灑出湯來

because I'm losing my eyesight, 那是因為我的視力逐漸減退,

I hope you don't yell at me. 我希望你不要對我吼叫。

Older people are sensitive, 因為年紀大的人還是敏感的,

always having self pity, when you yell.當你對我吼叫的時候我們總是會自怨自憐。

When my hearing gets worse 當我的聽覺變得更糟時

and I can't hear what you're saying, 我會聽不清楚你在說什麼,

I hope you don't call me "DEAF". 這時我希望你不要叫我“聾子”。

Please repeat what you said 請試著重複你說的話

or write it down. 或者用寫的給我看。

I'm sorry my child. 我的孩子我很抱歉。

I hope you have the patience 我希望你有耐心

to help me get up. 能幫我起床。

Like how i used to help you 就像我以前那樣幫你

when you were little, learning how to walk.當你還小的時候,學習如何走路。

Please bear with me, 請容忍我,

When I keep repeating myself 當我喋喋不休一些重複的事情

like a broken record, 就像那壞掉的唱片一樣,

I hope you just keep listening to me. 我希望你只要持續的聽我說。

Please don't make fun of me 請不要因此而取笑我

or get sick of listening to me.或是厭膩聽我講話。

Do you remember you were little 因為你是否記得你還小的時候

and wanted a balloon? 有次想要個氣球?

You repeated yourself over and over 你也是重複再重複的喋喋不休

until you got what you wanted. 一直到你得到你想要的東西為止。

I hope you can be patient with me 我希望你對我能有點耐心

when I'm always cranky. 當我總是像發瘋似的做出一些舉動

It's part of getting old. 那是人變老的附作用

You'll understand when you're older. 這也要你變老了以後才會明白。

And if you have spare time, 如果你有多餘的時間,

I hope we can talk, 我希望我們可以聊聊天,

even for a few minutes.甚至只有幾分鐘也好。

I'm always all by myself 因為我總是獨自一個人的

all the time, 一年三百六十五天

and have no one to talk to.沒有人可以對話。

I know you're busy with work.我知道你工作很忙。

Even if you're not interested in my stories,即使你對我的陳腔濫調不感興趣,

please have time for me. 還是分些時間給我。

Do you remember when you were little?還記得你還小的時候?

I used to listen to your stories 我也是耐心的聽完

about your teddy bear. 你一直講的玩具熊故事

When the time comes, 在生命的盡頭來臨時,

and I get ill and bedridden, 我病重且臥床不起,

I hope you have the patience 我希望你有點耐心

to take care of me. 照顧我。

during the last few moments of my life.在我生命的最後幾分鐘。

I'm not going to last much longer,我不是要求再多存活更長的時間,

anyway.說白一點

When the time of my death comes, 當我死的時候,

I hope that you hold my hand 我希望你緊握我的手

and give me strength to face death. 給我力量面對死亡。

And don't worry, 不用擔心,我的用意是

when I finally met our Creator, 當我終於見到上帝時,

I will whisper in his ear to bless you.我會在耳邊輕語要祝福你,

Because you loved your mum 因為妳愛過妳的媽媽


and dad. 和爸爸

2012/04/08

GUBAN的家庭作業

It is the same!--For, be it joy or sorrow, The path of its departure still is free: Man's yesterday may ne'er be like his morrow;Nought may endure but Mutability.終歸是一樣!——因為呵,在這世間,無論是喜悅或是悲傷都會溜走:我們的明日都不再像昨天,唉,除了「無常」,一切都不肯停留。”.....雪萊





O for a draught of vintage! that hath been,Cooled a long age in the deep-delved earth,
Tasting of Flora and the country-green,Dance, and Provencal song, and sunburnt mirth.唉,要是有一口酒!那冷藏在地下多年的清醇飲料,一嚐就令人想起綠色之邦,想起花神,戀歌,陽光和舞蹈!”...濟慈